Purpose & Scope:
How do I check the version of Spitfire that I have installed?
To check the version of sfPMS software:
- In Spitfire, move to the Manage or the System Admin Dashboard.
- Select System Information in the left panel. The Spitfire software version is displayed in the first row of information in the main area of the screen.
- In Spitfire, on the bottom right of the login page, the version is shown in light gray.
- In Spitfire, move to the bottom of any dashboard.
- In the gray bar (next to where the “powered by Spitfire” logo appears), double-click your mouse. A pop-up window indicates the version.
- In Windows Explorer, move to the bin folder in your sfPMS web site content folders.
- Check the version of sfpms.dll file.
Check the ../InstallBase/sfPMS/bin/sfpms.dll file to check the Spitfire version that the Spitfire Configuration Tool (ICTOOL.exe) last downloaded from the Spitfire Software Update Site. This is the version that the Configuration Tool will publish to your website when you click the Update Configuration button on the Finish tab.
KBA-01059; Last updated: July 1, 2021 at 6:57 am;