When I try to open the BFA workbook either from the Forecast document or from the Project Dashboard Options menu | Project Analysis selection, the following error message is displayed:
‘The custom macros in ../DashboardSpitfire.Forecast could not be initialized correctly.‘
(You can still edit and save the document. Contact your administrator or the author of this document for further assistance.) Install the .NET Programmability Support for Microsoft Office Excel. You will need access to your Microsoft Office CD to add this component.
To add the Microsoft Excel .NET component:
- Select Control Panel | Add or Remove Programs.
- Select Microsoft Office 2003 and click Change.
- When Microsoft Office 2003 Setup opens, select Add or Remove Features and click Next.
- Select Choose advanced customization of applications and click Next.
- Click + to expose the Microsoft Office Excel components.
- Click on the drop-down to open the options menu for .NET Programmability Support and select Run from My Computer.
- Click Update.
When you install Microsoft Office, some components may not be installed but rather marked as Run from the CD or Install at First Use. The .NET components for Excel by default falls into the Install at First Use categories.
KBA-01110; Last updated: October 14, 2016 at 14:04 pm;
Keywords: Add .NET