sfPMS includes a procedure that gathers PTD and MTD information handy for daily field reports based upon the Doc date:
- WReadings – Number of weather readings on record for the day.
- LowTemp – low temperature recorded for the day (at the weather station).
- HiTemp – high temperature recorded for the day (at the weather station).
- WSummary – some observation facts from the weather station. For example: Windy, Hazy, Snow.
- PTDReports – the number of daily field reports for the project to date.
- MTDReports – the number of daily field reports for the project this month.
- PTDLostDays – sum of values in Lost Days (DocHeader.section) on all field reports.
- PTDLostDays – sum of values in Lost Days (DocHeader.section) on all field reports this month.
Add a QueryConfig | qFldRptInfo:Alias rule with the result value
exec dbo.pqa_DaySummary @pDocMasterKey
to make the data accessible to your templates and workflow scripts.
The following example workflow script shows one way this qAlias might be used:
ATC: IF DocDate IsChanging
ATC: SET Title = Report for [FddddcbMMMbdcbyyyy_DocHeader_DocDate]
ATC: * The qAlias needs the latest values, so we forced the save above
ATC: SET ExternalDocNo = [qFldRptInfo_WSummary], hi [qFldRptInfo_HiTemp]
KBA-01570; Last updated: September 3, 2019 at 17:47 pm