Are there qAlias bookmarks that I can use to reference project revenue and expense information from my Owner Change Order?
Yes. The qOCOInfo alias can be used in the following bookmarks to reference information from Owner Change Orders. Prior Change Orders are considered any documents with a prior Doc No, regardless of status or date. For example, on Change Order #10, Change Orders #1 through #9 are considered “prior” and Change Order #11 is not, even if Change Order #11 has already been approved and posted.
- qOCOInfo_CONumber = the DocNo on the Change Order
- qOCOInfo_OriginalRevenue = the original revenue (Contract Value) for the project
- qOCOInfo_OriginalBudget = the original EAC amount for the project
- qOCOInfo_PriorRevChange = the revenue sum of all prior Change Orders
- qOCOInfo_PriorExpChange = the expense sum of all prior Change Orders
- qOCOInfo_ThisRevChange = the amount the current Change Order changes the revenue
- qOCOInfo_ThisExpChange = the amount the current Change Order changes the expense
- qOCOInfo_PriorRevSum = 2+4 (i.e., the total revenue prior to the current Change Order)
- qOCOInfo_PriorExpSum = 3+5 (i.e., the total expense prior to the current Change Order)
- qOCOInfo_NewRevSum = 2+4+6 (i.e., the total revenue including the current Change Order)
- qOCOInfo_NewExpSum = 3+5+7 (i.e., the total expense including the current Change Order)
Note: You can define your own alias using the QueryConfig rule and specify alternate code sets.
KBA-01827; Last updated: May 2, 2022 at 15:54 pm ;