This report lists the documents that the system has queued to route via email (or fax), but has not yet sent as well as any documents pending workflow actions.
Note: although the image above does not show the Output drop-down, you can select an output method (PDF/Excel/CSV) for this report.
- Project – the Project ID. You can look up or type a specific project ID, or use the % mask for multiple projects.
- Doc Title – the title/description of the document, including the project number and document number.
- Doc Type – the document’s Doc type.
- Seq – the Seq number of the route, including stages.
- To – the name of the routee to receive the email.
- Via – the method of routing (E=email or F=fax) followed by either the email address or fax number.
- Due – the route due date for the document.
- From – the name of the previous routee.
- Acted – the date the previous routee sent the document on.
Last updated: October 18, 2016 at 12:41 pm;