Purpose & Scope:
In the BFA (Budget, Forecast and Analysis) workbook, users can set a Company default for column headers. These settings replace Spitfire‘s default column headings. However, you can still see Spitfire‘s default column headings.
- Open the BFA workbook in any mode.
- Click the Setup tab to get to the Setup worksheet.
- Right-click on the word Setup in the upper left corner of the worksheet.
- In the password box that appears, type default.
- Click Confirm.
- The default Spitfire headings will appear in red.
- To return to normal operations (i.e., hide the default Spitfire headings again), right-click on the word Setup and type return.
For more information about the BFA workbook, see the Focus on the BFA Workbook guide.
KBA-01329; Last updated: October 6, 2016 at 11:59 am;
Keywords: Budget Forecast