We have set Spitfire up to integrate with a cloud storage provider as outlined in the Cloud Storage Integration PDF. I notice there is a file called CloudFolderLinkInfo.htm in the Catalog. What is this file?
How do I edit the “info file” that is created during the cloud storage integration process?
In order to not have empty document folders in the cloud, sfPMS places an “info file” in each document folder. You can choose to change or add to the text in this message, or you can choose to leave it as is.
To edit the file:
- Go to the Catalog Dashboard and filter for files.
- Verify that you have a folder called zPublicHTML. If you do not,
- Add that folder to your folder tree.
- Republish the site through ICTool.
- Find and edit CloudFolderLinkInfo.htm in the zPublicHTML folder. By default it says:
- Make any changes you want, using the formatting options available in the window.
- Remember to save if you make any changes.
This is how the above file appears when previewed in Box:
You can add your logo to this file if you want. See KBA-01586.
KBA-01722; Last updated: April 4, 2018 at 10:22 am