This report lists Cost Codes and information related to Production Units, using data from the Financial Snapshot associated with the most recently posted Production Entry.
Note: although the image above does not show the Output drop-down, you can select an output method (PDF/Excel/CSV) for this report.
- Project – the Project ID. You can look up or type a specific project ID, or use the % mask for multiple projects.
- Cost Code – the Cost Code associated with the Production Unit. You can enter a specific Cost Code or use the % mask for multiple Cost Codes.
- As Of – this hidden filter is passed from a Production Entry document. If the report is run from the report browser, the most recently “approved” Production Entry is used. Any EAC/FAC changes after the most recent Production Entry document are ignored.
- WBS Code – the Cost Code number and description.
- Budget:Dollars – the EAC amount
- Budget: MH – the sum of the EAC Man Hours for the Cost Code
- Budget: Units – the total EAC Units for the Cost Code
- Budget: UOM – the Cost Code line’s Unit of Measure
- Budget: Unit Cost – the Budget amount divided by the Budget Units
- Budget: MH/Unit – the Budget Man Hours divided by the Budget Units
- Actuals to Date: Cost – Actual costs accumulated on this Cost Code for all Account Categories
- Actuals to Date: MH – Actual Man Hours accumulated on this Cost Code for all labor-type Account Categories
- Actuals to Date: Units – the Units Produced (from Production Unit documents or posted Forecasts)
- Actuals to Date: Unit Cost – Actual to Date Costs divided by Actual to Date Units
- Actuals to Date: Cost Factor – Actuals to Date Unit Cost divided by Budget Unit Cost
- Actuals to Date: MH Units – Actual to Date Man Hours divided by Actual to Date Units
- Actuals to Date: Prod Factor – Actual to Date MH Units divided by Budget MH/Unit
- ETC: Dollars/Unit – Estimate To Complete (EAC) amount divided by Units.
- ETC: MH/Unit – EAC Man Hours divided by Units
- FAC: Dollars/Unit – FAC (Forecast to Completion) amount divided by Units. Says same if the FAC equals the EAC
- FAC: MH/Unit – the FAC Man Hours divided by Units.
Last updated: October 2, 2019 at 10:28 am;